The contents of Manuscript and Text Cultures are available free of charge, but registered subscribers shall receive a paper copy of the Journal and enjoy the privileges of Associate Members at the Centre for Manuscript and Text Cultures.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font (11-point font for footnotes); all text, notes, and bibliography should be unjustified and should not use hyphenation.
- Only Unicode fonts are employed, unless specific characters used in the article are not covered by Unicode and/or freely licensed Unicode fonts are not yet available.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The publications accepted for Manuscript and Text Cultures will be published under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 license.